It’s Monday, and I’ve come down with the cold I get about every five or so years. It’s not really that bad, but I’d like to take to my bed with the heating pad and a good book so I could read and doze until I felt better. However, life goes on. Today, I am grateful for:
- Working from home, so no one can see the kleenex pile up around my feet or hear my croaking cough or see my Rudolph-bright nose.
- I’m so happy that G and I decided that a Keurig coffee maker would be our one and only gift to each other this year. Very easy way to make cups and cups of hot tea.
- I’m grateful that G had an early VA appointment here in town today and that she’ll bring me back a few things from the store.
- I’m grateful that E spent the night at his cousin’s house last night and won’t be home till this afternoon.
- I’m grateful that today is my Friday, because I need the rest.
- I’m so glad I’ve learned about essential oils and making my own salves because I’m slathered with good smelling stuff that’s helping me breathe better.
- I’m grateful that I thought about putting a dutch oven full of water and cinnamon sticks down on the gas heater to add some moisture and aroma to the very dry air of our house.
- I’m thrilled to be using G’s moist-heat heating pad from the VA, alternating it behind my back, over my chest and around my shoulders. Definitely makes me feel better.
- I’m grateful for this opportunity to focus on my vibration and find out why it got out of whack with this physical manifestation.
- I’m so grateful that I started this new blog.
So, It’s Monday, it’s right before Christmas and I know you’re busy, but what are your ten things to be grateful for today? I’d love to know. Give me the link to your blog or put them in the comments. I hope you’re having a great day and that a wonderful week follows.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!